Subject: Re: 20001125 snapshot kernel broken?
To: None <port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: gabriel rosenkoetter <gr@eclipsed.net>
List: port-macppc
Date: 03/17/2001 19:41:38
Okay, I gave up, went back to the 1.5E kernel that was on that
machine, and I'll go from there (this worked, luckily). But that
doesn't change the fact that the kernel in that snapshot is
inoperable, as near as I can tell (which'd be a much bigger problem
for someone without some kind of -current kernel running around to
fall back to).

I'll hang on to the bad kernel, should anyone want me to do some
more testing or provide any other information.

(Oh, and shall I make a new snapshot when I get my build environment
back together? I've got the processor time and disk space to do so
easily...)

       ~ g r @ eclipsed.net