Subject: Unsupported relocation type 10 in non-PLT relocations
To: None <tech-toolchain@netbsd.org, port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: Emmanuel Dreyfus <p99dreyf@criens.u-psud.fr>
List: port-macppc
Date: 03/09/2001 18:28:43
Hi!

I remember I fixed this king of problem "Unsupported relocation type 10
in non-PLT relocations" by upgrading a lot of things on my system. I had
a problem that forced me to downgrade, and now I can't find anymore what
should be upgraded in order to fix this.

I did egcs, ld.new, ld.elf_so, but it's not enough. What should I
rebuild now? (I don't have enough disk space for a make build)

(It's on macppc)

--=20
Emmanuel Dreyfus. En tant que serveur, Windows NT fait en moins bien=20
ce que UNIX fait depuis des ann=E9es avec une interface utilisateur=20
que seul un utilisateur d'UNIX est capable d'admirer.
p99dreyf@criens.u-psud.fr