Subject: Re: Power Macintosh 6500/300 with 3rd party video
To: None <port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: Josh Kuperman <josh@saratoga.lib.ny.us>
List: port-macppc
Date: 03/04/2001 22:02:22
OK, so I found an old SE and a copy of zterm. I was able to establish
a connection under MacOS using the printer port, but since I have a
modem in the first serial port it didn't work. At least I assume
that's why it didn't work. I didnt' manage to get a response.

Is there a way to make is use the printer port? Do I have to remove
the modem in order to install NetBSD on the PowerMacinstosh 6500/300?
Should I try bootvars?

--
Josh Kuperman
josh@saratoga.lib.ny.us