Subject: Re: Fortran
To: None <mcmahill@mtl.mit.edu>
From: James T. Nelson <jnelson@wiai.com>
List: port-macppc
Date: 02/28/2001 08:29:03
Dan:

f2c:  I have f2c, but I believe it is a bit slower than g77, though I could
be corrected.  I have not tried f2c under NetBSD 1.5 yet.

I have compiled this model with g77 under mklinux on the mac, and found no
difficulty.  The problem is confusing.  I have previous model that compiled
and ran with g77 under macppc and i386 NetBSD without difficulty, which
suggests that this problem will not be easy to find.

Jim