Subject: Reading Mac Disklabel?
To: None <port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: Adam Lebsack <lebsack@mac.com>
List: port-macppc
Date: 02/22/2001 07:53:51
I have a linuxppc box which I would like to convert to NetBSD.  I
have already used a spare drive to install NetBSD, using the
partitioning in the installer.  I am not familiar with how the
installer partitions my drive.  Back in linux, I tried a pdisk on the
drive to see what it did, and it can't read anything!

Anyhow, my main problem is that I have a 30 gig ext2 filesystem I
would like to mount from my linux drive.  The drive has a MacOS
disklabel, and NetBSD can't seem to read it.

So I have two questions:  Can I run NetBSD with a regular MacOS
disklabel (with all netbsd partitions in a regular MacOS disklabel
format)?  Also, I need to access the other linux ext2 partition
(hda4).  How do I do this?

Thanks!
Adam Lebsack