Subject: NetBSD and the ANS ...
To: None <port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: Cameron Kaiser <spectre@stockholm.ptloma.edu>
List: port-macppc
Date: 02/18/2001 13:15:32
I'm curious to find out if there's any change in the status of mc0 Ethernet
support with the Apple Network Server 500. I'd try the current snapshot on
mine, except it's a production server and I can't afford the downtime. Also,
is there any new support for internal video, even partially? I might be able
to provide an image of the ANS Test Disk which could be helpful for at least
character video, since it generates a primitive character display. I have
the disk; I just have to dig it up.

Thanks for any suggestions! I run NetBSD/mac68k on a IIci, and I'd love to
run /macppc on stockholm instead of having to go with Linux when AIX reaches
the end of its useful maintenance.

Appreciated,

 Cameron Kaiser, Point Loma Nazarene University * ckaiser@stockholm.ptloma.edu
-- Now and then innocent people are sent to the legislature. ------------------