Subject: Re: X-4.0.1 binary available for NetBSD-1.5/macppc
To: John Valdes <valdes@uchicago.edu>
From: Rene Salmon <rsalmon@tulane.edu>
List: port-macppc
Date: 02/14/2001 08:06:58
Hello,

	I had this same problem all I did to get it to work was to change

/dev/wskbd0 to /dev/wskbd1
for the mouse I had to do something similar here is that part of my
/etc/XF86Config file.  I got the device names from dmsg.

Section "InputDevice"
    Driver      "keyboard"
    Option      "Protocol"      "wskbd"
    Option      "Device"        "/dev/wskbd1"

    Option      "AutoRepeat"    "500 5"
    Option      "XkbRules"      "xfree86"
    Option      "XkbModel"      "macusb"
    Option      "XkbLayout"     "us"
    Option      "XkbVariant"    "altus"
EndSection

Section "InputDevice"
    Identifier  "Mouse1"
    Driver      "mouse"
    Option      "Protocol"      "wsmouse"
    Option      "Device"        "/dev/wsmouse1"
EndSection

Hope it helps
Rene