Subject: Re: iMac modem setup. Was: Clarification request: PPP and NetBSD
To: None <port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: Donald Lee <donlee_ppc@icompute.com>
List: port-macppc
Date: 02/10/2001 22:53:21
I would be very interested if you get this to work.  The only serial
ports I have working so far on MacPPC NetBSD are Cyclades 8Y (PCI card)

My experience is that once you depart from the "default" serial config,
it stops working.  This makes ppp, and getty non-functional except
for the "default" console.

Please post your results, esp. if you get it working.

-dgl-