Subject: Re: newbie 8500/180 w/o X Windows
To: <>
From: Ian Page-Echols <pageecho@yahoo.com>
List: port-macppc
Date: 02/10/2001 03:31:05
     Allrighty, for some reason, my keyboard wasn't showing the light
for caps lock and I must have only hit it even amounts of times until
now, because that definitely was the case.  I suppose now that the caps
lock key light is controlled through software, eh?
   To get back in I just zapped the PRAM and started the firmware setup
over.  I'll have to try the method Donald Lee sent next time.
   Thanks for the help, hopefully I'll have some more difficult
questions next time.  ian