Subject: Re: newfs is blowing my hfs
To: netbsd-macppc <port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: Parker <parker@zeroecho.com>
List: port-macppc
Date: 02/06/2001 10:28:21
Well, I visti the page:

http://www.ki.nu/software/NetBSD/iBook2/

Great page, but he only describe mulitple boot for now and the one I want is:

"NetBSD only
NetBSD label, without MacOS installed, (but with small HFS partition to boot)"

So I guess I'll try your methods below... heh! I was hoping it was even just a
little easier than this has been to get NetBSD running, but what the heck...
the end result will be worth it. If I get a "procedure" for this nailed down
I'll pop up a web page for others that just want a single-disk NetBSD only
iMac! Otherwise I'll just wait until NetBSD supports having ofwboot from a
regular 4.2BSD partition (will that ever happen for macs???). So much to learn.

:-)

--
Parker
Zero Echo Inc.