Subject: Re: iMac boot question..
To: John Valdes <valdes@uchicago.edu>
From: Parker <parker@zeroecho.com>
List: port-macppc
Date: 02/04/2001 20:17:58
John Valdes wrote:

> > "open cd:,netbsd.ram: Device not configured
> > open cd:,netbsd,ram/netbsd: Device not configured
> > Boot:"
>
> Just a guess, but try:
>
>   > boot cd:,ofwboot.xcf cd0:/netbsd.ram
>
> HTH,
>
> John

Still dumps me into the "Boot:" prompt. I'm grabbing the iso image of 1.5
from linuxiso.org.... hopefully that might help... maybe I had a bad burn or
something... I've tried every combo I can think of.. I'll keep trying..

.. I notice that the iso part of my hybrid CD-R does not show up in my MacOS
9.0.4 desktop only the hfs with the ofwboot.xcf... but the iso does show up
on my MacOS X Server boxes and the netbsd.ram.gz is on the root level of the
iso side so I'm stumped...

:)