Subject: Re: Bootstrapping to XFree86 4.0.x
To: David Henderson <David.G.Henderson@technologist.com>
From: Andrew Howard <ahoward@sagan.usc.edu>
List: port-macppc
Date: 01/29/2001 15:57:50
Thanks David, I think I'm clear on this now.  By the sound of it, I will
also have to do the sneakernet thing (burn CD's at work and take 'em home
to compile).  I also echo David's request: if anyone would care to place
a pre-built set of binaries on the net, this would be a great service to
all.

	Andrew

Andrew Howard                           email: ahoward@pollux.usc.edu
Department of Computer Science          http:  www-robotics.usc.edu/~ahoward
University of Southern California       phone: 1 (213) 740 6416
Los Angeles, CA, U.S.A. 90089-0781      fax:   1 (213) 740 7512
    << Insert pithy saying here >>>