Subject: iMac modem setup. Was: Clarification request: PPP and NetBSD 1.5
To: None <port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: Andrew Howard <ahoward@sagan.usc.edu>
List: port-macppc
Date: 01/28/2001 13:14:32
Ok, so here's a dumb question: does anyone know which device corresponds
to the modem on an iMac?  I presume tty01, but I'm just guessing.  Second
question: has anyone been able to get the modem working on an iMac?  I've
spent some time with cu, but I havent been able to elicit a response.

	Andrew

Andrew Howard                           email: ahoward@pollux.usc.edu
Department of Computer Science          http:  www-robotics.usc.edu/~ahoward
University of Southern California       phone: 1 (213) 740 6416
Los Angeles, CA, U.S.A. 90089-0781      fax:   1 (213) 740 7512
    << Insert pithy saying here >>>