Subject: Re: How to boot netbsd on iMac...
To: Todd Vierling <tv@wasabisystems.com>
From: Emre <emre@srengineering.com>
List: port-macppc
Date: 01/27/2001 16:01:02
On Saturday 27 January 2001 15:42 US Central Time, Todd Vierling wrote:

>   boot cd:,ofwboot.xcf
>
> Note the ":," as well.

Thanks for the quick reply.  I tried boot cd:,ofwboot.xcf, here is what I got:

0 > boot cd:,ofwboot.xcf  load-size=1000  adler32=57c4477b
unrecognized Client Program format

I got the CD from a friend who ordered it from BSD Central... looking at the
contents of the CD, both files ofwboot.xcf and ofwboot.elf are there and it
says that macppc is bootable.  Are there any settings I need to adjust before
booting?  This is the green iMac (it has MacOS X/Darwin 1.2 running on it as
of right now).

Cheers

--
Emre Yildirim, Information Security Officer
GPG KeyID 0x92FE42F4 | http://1086362465/emre-dsa.asc