Subject: How to boot netbsd on iMac...
To: None <port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: Emre <emre@srengineering.com>
List: port-macppc
Date: 01/27/2001 15:36:10
I posted this question couple days earlier to netbsd-users* but got no
response (obviously wrong forum).  So here's my question, how exactly am I
supposed to boot NetBSD on an iMac?  I have two iMacs that I'm thinking of
putting NetBSD on (green and graphite).  In OpenFirmware I type

boot cdrom:ofwboot.elf

But nothign happens...the CD seems to spin, but then I get a grey screen with
a broken MacOS icon.  Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong?  This is NetBSD
1.5, OpenFirmware is 3.

Thanks for any help
(PS:  please e-mail me privately, I'm not on this list)

--
Emre Yildirim, Information Security Officer
GPG KeyID 0x92FE42F4 | http://1086362465/emre-dsa.asc