Subject: Re: I recently saw a query about xfree86 v.4 on netbsd/ppc...
To: Michael Jessop <mjessop@copyright.com>
From: Thomas Klausner <wiz@danbala.ifoer.tuwien.ac.at>
List: port-macppc
Date: 01/26/2001 15:37:28
Hi!

Mutt made me believe that Michael Jessop wrote:
> ...but did not see any responses to the person's question.  Has there been
> anymore progress and is there an estimate as to when there will be a solid,
> working version of xf86 4.0.x for netbsd ppc?

I'm currently happily running 4.0.1 on my Powerbook G3 with tsubai's
patches, even >8bit.

Just get a clean XFree86 4.0.1 source and apply
	ftp://nandra.iri.co.jp/pub/NetBSD/macppc/XFree86/diff-2000-11-23.gz

Bye,
 Thomas

--
Thomas Klausner - wiz@danbala.tuwien.ac.at
To live for some future goal is shallow. It's the sides of the mountain