Subject: Re: Problems with serial ports?
To: None <port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: Martijn van Buul <martijnb@stack.nl>
List: port-macppc
Date: 01/25/2001 16:10:55
Matthew Jacob wrote:

> Try full flow control.

Full flow control is a bit out-of-the-question, I'm afraid. My primary goals
for these ports are 3-wired only (Namely, a 8051-microcontroller board,
and a serial mouse, which I want to get into working).

As far as full (hardware?) flow control is concerned, the only option I
got is to tie HSKi and HSKo (Not overly sure about these names..) together.

In case of the serial mouse, things get even worse, since it is fed from
both the HSKo as well as the TXD+ line.

Thanks for the hint, though - it might give me a clue.

--
    Martijn van Buul -  Pino@dohd.org - http://www.stack.nl/~martijnb/
	 Geek code: G--  - Visit OuterSpace: mud.stack.nl 3333