Subject: Errata, was: Tiny Little Steps
To: Bill Studenmund <wrstuden@zembu.com>
From: Henry B. Hotz <hotz@jpl.nasa.gov>
List: port-macppc
Date: 01/19/2001 17:06:11
At 1:55 PM -0800 1/19/01, Henry B. Hotz wrote:
>like a free partition type definition.  I also believe that der Mouse have you

s/have/gave/

>Anyway could I have at least a pointer to the archives where you
>told Bob how to fix that, and at most a precompiled version with the
>latest fixes included?

Bob says it wasn't him.  Maybe I can still find it in the archives.
Don't remember how long ago it was though.

Just FYI the compile errors I get are:
macbsd: {12} pwd
/usr/src/sys/arch/macppc/stand/installboot
macbsd: {13} ls
CVS             dpme.h          installboot.c
Makefile        installboot     installboot.o
macbsd: {14} make
cc -O -msoft-float  -Werror   -D_STANDALONE -c installboot.c
In file included from installboot.c:58:
/usr/include/unistd.h:263: syntax error before `no'
/usr/include/unistd.h:341: syntax error before `no'
installboot.c: In function `get_partition':
installboot.c:808: `PART_TYPE_FREE' undeclared (first use in this function)
installboot.c:808: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
installboot.c:808: for each function it appears in.)
installboot.c:843: `PART_TYPE_NBSD_PPCBOOT' undeclared (first use in
this function)
*** Error code 1

Stop.

Signature held pending an ISO 9000 compliant
signature design and approval process.