Subject: Re: powermac 8200/120
To: Henry B. Hotz <hotz@jpl.nasa.gov>
From: Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.lip6.fr>
List: port-macppc
Date: 01/13/2001 15:10:34
On Fri, Jan 12, 2001 at 02:25:39PM -0800, Henry B. Hotz wrote:
> Actually the 7500 was a 601 machine, but the CPU was on a daughter
> card and 604 upgrades are less than $20.  I'm think most people

Oh, I wish I could upgrade this 8200 the same way :)
Would really help me if I had a big endian machine with several PCI slots ...

Any taker to get NetBSD on the 601 running ? :) I really don't have the
time to jump into this but I can test kernels, and eventually do some
debug. Remote serial console access is possible.

--
Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.eu.org>