Subject: Re: performa 5400/160 boot
To: None <bouyer@antioche.lip6.fr>
From: Izumi Tsutsui <tsutsui@ceres.dti.ne.jp>
List: port-macppc
Date: 01/13/2001 00:48:33
In <20010112161152.A23555@antioche.lip6.fr>
bouyer@antioche.lip6.fr wrote:

> I'm also playing with a performa 5400/160 (which should be supported :).
> Its floppy drive is dead so I have to boot from cdrom.
> I used the macppccd.iso image from pub/NetBSD/misc (it's bootable, rigth ?)
> But I can't find the rigth OFW command: I get
> DEFAULT CATCH!, code=FFF00300 at   %SRR0: FF80AC48   %SRR1: 00001070
 :
> FF828570: /valkyrie@F1000000

Are you using serial console?

My Apus2000 has also "valkyrie" based on-board video and
it is mapped at virtual address 0 if screen is set as console.
This might prevent to read bootloader or the Apple partition map.
(I guess MacOS is booted by different way in OF)
---
Izumi Tsutsui
tsutsui@ceres.dti.ne.jp