Subject: Re: reboot hangs on wallstreet
To: None <port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: der Mouse <mouse@Rodents.Montreal.QC.CA>
List: port-macppc
Date: 01/06/2001 14:34:24
> i have 1.5 on a wallstreet with a broken screen.  setting the OF env
> `auto-boot? true' doesnt work.  the mac will reboot to the point of
> showing a white screen (?) and hangs..

> going into OF and typing `boot' works.

> anyone else experience this?

Not under 1.5 and I'm not sure whether on a wallstreet, but yes.  At
one of my jobs there's an iMac - one of the more recent ones; 1.4.2
doesn't work but 1.4T does now that I've backported the gm driver -
which has similar symptoms.  I've been unable to make it work with
auto-boot? set true.  But it works fine if I let it come up to OF and
then manually tell it to boot.

					der Mouse

			       mouse@rodents.montreal.qc.ca