Subject: Working -current kernels?
To: None <port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: Hans-Christian Becker <hcb@phc.chalmers.se>
List: port-macppc
Date: 01/04/2001 14:12:28
None of my recent -current GENERIC kernels boot my B&W G3 anymore.
They stop at the root device prompt ("Default: cpu0"), but then the
cursor just flickers very rapidly, and the machine is stone dead.
Unplugging then USB mouse seems to change the flickering pattern
slightly, but has no other effect. This is a B&W G3, 128M RAM, no
fancy stuff. Netboot, / on an ATA disk (not that it gets _that_ far,
though). I'm presently running 1.5H---both kernel and userland.
Ideas?
Best regards,
Hans-Christian

--