Subject: NetBSD and Pismo
To: None <port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: Eric Hochmeister <elhochme@student.math.uwaterloo.ca>
List: port-macppc
Date: 12/23/2000 17:48:34
Hi,

Michael Wolfson stated,

> I need to update the site.  The pismo a.k.a. PowerBook (FireWire) a.k.a.
> PowerBook 2000 keyboard and the iBook keyboard are *not* supported in any
> released or -current version of NetBSD.  Nowhere does it say that these
> models are supported in 1.5, because they aren't.

	Ok, so the Powerbook (firewire/pismo/2000) keyboard isn't
supported.  So, what alternatives do I have?  Can I attach a USB keyboard
to my powerbook and use that as an input device?  I'll try anything, I
need to get this working.  Anyways, if anyone has any suggestions (since
you guys have more experience than myself in this field) please send them
to me.  I'm desperate, and I would really like to get NetBSD working.  If
anyone needs any help or wants me to test anything, I'll do it.  Anything
to help the fellow Pismo users of the world.

Thanks for your time,

Eric