Subject: How to mount macppccd.iso
To: None <port-macppc@NetBSD.org>
From: Olaf Beyer <obeyer@idv-hamburg.de>
List: port-macppc
Date: 12/20/2000 15:35:24
Hi Folks,

I'm a newbie to the UNIX-Stuff, but I'll like to install NetBSD as
Training for our UNIX-Server with Apache running. So I download the
"macppccd.iso"-image and want to burn it as a bootable installer-cd.

My two ones:

1. Can I do "a bootable installer-cd" with this, or did I miss the point?

2. I have 66MB-File after download on my desktop. I think I have to
mount this image to burn it, right?! But no tool (Toast, Expander,
diskcopy) did the job, how to mount this?

OK thats my problem(s). I hope I get it to you - english is not my
language, sorry.

--

* greetings * thanx * good luck *
olaf