Subject: 603e [Re: Install from zip?]
To: None <port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: None <xephox@gmx.net>
List: port-macppc
Date: 12/19/2000 00:45:43
Ok, may be I was too simplistic with my question.  Let me
reformulate it:

I'm ordering the CD from Daemonnews Mall, but that won't be
until next year (I don't want it to arrive while I'm away).

In the meantime, I just wanted to know if I could ftp d/load
NetBSD and install from the zip on a 603e powerpc.  I have no
prior knowledge of the Macintosh with Unix (nor with Mac OS).

From reading the Install I forsee some trouble, as for a start,

Thank You.