Subject: Re: Mac Install
To: Nick Podobensky <etsava@ccia.com>
From: packet ninja <emory@incumbent.org>
List: port-macppc
Date: 12/14/2000 23:07:40
On Thu, 14 Dec 2000, Nick Podobensky wrote:

//I finally got it to succesfully boot from floppy using boot.fs I have
//three drives Two IDE 20GB, 10GB and a SCSI 520MB Is there any way of
//installing off of the extra IDE or SCSI partition? Do I HAVE to buy a
//cd?
//help would be appritiated

you can install off an ffs slice on a disk, nfs or ftp.  you can also
netboot.  these options are all explained in the install documentation.

obviously a CDROM install is the easiest and prefered since free software
often survives through sales of CDROMs and other whatnots.

/*
	ryan emory lundberg		http://www.incumbent.org/
	packet ninja, pki advocate	emory@incumbent.org
	"the dude abides."					/*