Subject: Re: G3 Powerbook (Pismo) Keyboard hangs?
To: None <jeff@omnia.praeclara.org>
From: Lasse Lamminen <lasse.lamminen@sonera.com>
List: port-macppc
Date: 12/08/2000 11:21:11
Hi,

This is happening to me too every time I try to boot any of the possibilities :(

I would really love to have netbsd running, since mac os is pissing me off more
and more.
My Powerbook G3 is 1 month old, bronze keyboard, 500 mhz, 384 Mb Ram

Does anyone have any suggestions ? I tried the 'press the shift key first' thing
already, but everything just seems to hang at the terminal question.

Thanks,
Lasse