Subject: fstab cdr question
To: None <port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: jeff <jhergan@home.com>
List: port-macppc
Date: 11/21/2000 23:31:34
Hi Folks,
Thanks for the great work on the website.  My install of 1.42 on a G3
Powerbook 266 ('98 I think) went fairly smoothly, with the help of the
website.

My question is:
I have a Panasonic cw7502 cdwriter (scsi) that seems to use /dev/cd0a.
What should the line in fstab be?  Right now it's:
/dev/cd0a /cdrom cd9660  ro,auto 0 0

But dmesg gives me errors about fstab missing information.  And
something about input/output errors.

And I keep getting a message saying "proc: table is full" on booting and
when I try to install Afterstep.  Is there a way to fix that?

Sorry for the mish-mash of questions.  And thanks in advance for any
help.

Jeff