Subject: RE: NetBSD1.5b2 ISO
To: None <port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: Matt Reynolds <entropy@milliways.net>
List: port-macppc
Date: 11/09/2000 09:16:10
I've started (at 9:15am, Central time) mirroring the iso to my servers at
home.  It should be done in about an hour.

http://www.storage.e-plagiarism.com/free/netbsd/

As FYI, if anyone needs an extra mirror for Mac NetBSD "stuff", I'll be more
than happy to do so for small stuff like this.  I run a commercial game off
of part of my feed, so I can't do it forever, but I'll be willing to do
things like this.  It's only a 1.1Mb link, FYI.

Enjoy,
Matt