Subject: iBook + AirPort + IPv6
To: None <port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: Danny Thomas <D.Thomas@imb.uq.edu.au>
List: port-macppc
Date: 11/06/2000 11:45:45
I'm giving a talk to the local SAGE chapter this Thursday including a
section on IPv6. I thought it would be nice to demo it running across a
radio link. I'm seeing whether I can borrow an iBook from local dealer,
along with a PCI AirPort card.

I've only ever installed on i386 in the past, but a quick look at install
doc in 1.5_BETA
  a) doesn't mention iBook at all, either in list of supported models
     or the unsupported model list
  b) doesn't mention AirPort

Given that it's only meant as a cheap but flashy demo to the talk, I don't
want to spend much time on this

So
  a) is the iBook supported?  [maybe INSTALL needs mention]
  b) is NetBSD easy to install on iBook
  c) does 1.5BETA support the inbuilt AirPort
  d) does 1.5BETA/i386 support the PCI AirPort card
  e) IPv6 should run fine over this link ?
  f) does the Mozilla binary package support IPv6 ?

Though I'm not a list member I will browse the list archives; but a direct
reply would be appreciated too

thanks
Danny