Subject: Thanks for all the help
To: None <port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: Michael Wolfson <mw@costello.cnf.cornell.edu>
List: port-macppc
Date: 11/04/2000 01:39:14
I just wanted to thank everyone who's helped me refine the docs.  I think
it's getting to the point where the INSTALL docs match the maturity of
NetBSD/macppc for the 1.5 release.

Hopefully, now that the install procedure is better documented, more people
will get to use macppc and will further improve the hardware and software
support on this great platform.

Unfortunately, I'm going offline for about two weeks while I finish my
thesis, pack, move, and start a new job, so I can't really do all of the
finishing touches on the documentation for 1.5.  You guys should feel free
to finish up anything that I've left out, mis-typed, or messed up.

Have fun,
  -- MW