Subject: Re: Problems netbooting a Powerbook G3/Lombard
To: charlie allom <charlie@rubberduck.com>
From: Thomas Klausner <wiz@danbala.ifoer.tuwien.ac.at>
List: port-macppc
Date: 10/25/2000 19:00:21
Hi!

Mutt made me believe that charlie allom wrote:
> not sure about the lombard, i think it has function keys instead -
> but on my wallstreet there is a dedicated button for brightness. it
> took me a few reboots until i pressed it and - voila! the screen
> upped from black -> white.
>
> try the function keys i guess. :\

You're my hero -- it worked!
Somebody who understands the code, please fix this display-dimming...

That way I found out my user error -- I had gone just by example, and
NFS mounted an /usr extra, but hadn't moved the files from root/usr to
usr :(

My Lombard just finished its first NetBSD boot -- hooray!

Thanks,
 Thomas

--
Thomas Klausner - wiz@danbala.tuwien.ac.at
I think...I think it's in my basement. Let me go upstairs and check.