Subject: Re: Clone booting trouble
To: None <preston@acm.org, port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: Adam Russell <adam@rabbitfarm.com>
List: port-macppc
Date: 10/16/2000 21:12:15
I have tried to get NetBSD onto my c600 but was never able to. I can
tell you that apple's System Disk patch for OF did get OF to work for
me. Beyond that all I ever got was a "CLAIM FAILED" error. As I had
already patched OF I was never able to try anything else to get beyond
this point. :(
If you scan the list archives you'll see a couple of success and partial
success stories with this machine. None of what was suggested ever
worked for me though.
Best Regards,
Adam Russell

--
"When governments fear the people, there is Liberty.
 When the people fear the government, there is Tyranny."

http://www.rabbitfarm.com