Subject: Wscons problems from a new kid on the block
To: NetBSD macppc <port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: caportel <caportel@terra.com.br>
List: port-macppc
Date: 10/09/2000 03:19:32
Two weeks ago I installed the NetBSD on my beige G3 - yes, I'm trying
something more stable than Linux...

All is working great by now: I compiled a customized kernel, also many
network programs and the browser Amaya (Mozilla didn't work for this...).

The hardest part was the wscons configuration: I compiled the kernel with
options for 4 virtual consoles, read the FAQs for A to Z, changed the
configuration for the wscons, created the needed devices but nothing seems
to work and prompt to me the same error: "WSDISPLAYIO_ADDSCREEN: Cannot
allocate memory".

Can someone help me with this simple thing?

thx

Carlos Potela