Subject: Re: ISP on macppc
To: Erik E. Fair <fair@digital.clock.org>
From: Matthew Jacob <mjacob@feral.com>
List: port-macppc
Date: 10/04/2000 00:02:56
This deserves wider audience...

It's broken. I have the fixes (partly done by somebody else)- I just haven't
gotten around to this yet. I've had very very little time. I even bought a G4
to work on this!

I tell you what- if soembody could clone me a IDE drive with NetBSD already
installed on it for a G4 (I'll swap them another drive) I can get this fixed
up a helluva lot faster... (hint hint)

-matt