Subject: USB: ADB-USB bridge "just works"
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Hauke Fath <hf@melog.de>
List: port-macppc
Date: 09/26/2000 16:13:18
Hi,

I just wanted to note that the Griffin iMate ADB adapter for USB "just
works" with an Apple Extended Keyboard and a Desktop Bus Mouse II,
attached to a vanilla peecee (Asus 2x PII).

ukbd0 at uhub0 port 2 configuration 1 interface 0
ukbd0: Griffin Technology, Inc. iMate, USB To ADB Adaptor, rev 1.00/3.30, addr 2, iclass 3/1
wskbd1 at ukbd0 mux 1
ums0 at uhub0 port 2 configuration 1 interface 1
ums0: Griffin Technology, Inc. iMate, USB To ADB Adaptor, rev 1.00/3.30, addr 2, iclass 3/1
ums0: 3 buttons
wsmouse1 at ums0 mux 0

Ahhh, the Extended Keyboard... "I am impressed."

Now, could we attach an adb0 and probe what's there?  ;)

     hauke