Subject: Re: Firewire G3s: Internal keyboard/mouse working yet?
To: None <wiz@danbala.ifoer.tuwien.ac.at>
From: Makoto Fujiwara <makoto@ki.nu>
List: port-macppc
Date: 09/15/2000 16:24:16
From: Thomas Klausner <wiz@danbala.ifoer.tuwien.ac.at>
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2000 16:22:10 +0200

wiz> I'm planning to buy a PowerPC laptop, but it seems the only new
wiz> PowerPC laptops one can get all have FireWire. Judging from the models
wiz> supported webpage, internal keyboard and touchpad aren't working in
wiz> those -- has this changed? If not, any idea how much work it is, and
wiz> are docs available? Or is even someone hacking on this?

I think it will be supported. I am running 1.5E on iBook.
At least one person is also running -current on PB G3/500.

The reason I said 'will be' is that I am not sure with 1.5-release.
---
Makoto Fujiwara