Subject: imac netboot/problem question
To: None <port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: Peter Eisch <peter@boku.net>
List: port-macppc
Date: 09/12/2000 20:24:21
I'm trying to netboot an imac dv 256M/12G and nuthin fancy.

I have it booting the ofwboot.elf (though I get the same result when I
load the netbsd directly).  The kernel loads from tftp just fine, the
right root-path shows up just fine as well.

Anyway, once the kernel is tftp'd fine and then the box goes to boot from
it and I consistently get the following panic:

NetBSD 1.4.2 (GENERIC_MD ...
   toddpw@leia.toddpw...
CPU: 750 (Revision 8300)
real mem = 268435456
avail mem = 251207680
using 800 buffers containing 326800 bytes of memory
mainbus0 (root)
cpu0 at mainbus0
trap type 200 at 271970
Stopped in  at  0x233650:         lwz r0, r1, 0x14

[golly, already I miss the serial console for copy/paste]

is the because there's an abundance of ram or something else?

thanks...

peter