Subject: Re: Some help about Power Computing PowerBase 200
To: Henry B. Hotz <hotz@jpl.nasa.gov>
From: David A. Gatwood <dgatwood@deepspace.mklinux.org>
List: port-macppc
Date: 09/07/2000 15:09:15
On Thu, 7 Sep 2000, Henry B. Hotz wrote:

> At 6:32 AM +0300 9/7/00, Detelin Batchovski wrote:
> >3. I have not Apple keyboard, so I use PS/2 keyboard (104 keys).
>
> This might or might not be a problem.

I'm pretty sure it has a hardware bridge to make the PS/2 port look like a
standard ADB device.  However, I do recall some issues with that company's
ADB keyboards under MkLinux, which, if present in their bridge, could
require some kernel patches.  Specifically, they do weird things with caps
lock, IIRC.  Not sure how NetBSD's adb stack would deal with it, but since
MkLinux's ADB stack was ripped from NetBSD, I think, it probably will run
into the same issue, assuming it hasn't been fixed already.  :-)

David

A brief Haiku:

Microsoft is bad.
It seems secure at first glance.