Subject: SMTP AUTH?
To: None <port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: William R. Dickson <wrd@awenet.com>
List: port-macppc
Date: 08/29/2000 14:15:51
Hi all,

Has anybody managed to get SMTP authentication working on NetBSD, using
sendmail 8.11.0 and cyrus-sasl?  I seem to be close, but am stuck -- I was
able to get it working on a FreeBSD box.  If you've managed it, could you
drop me a message so we can trade notes?

Thanks,

-Bill

--
 William R. Dickson -- Consuming the Earth's limited resources since 1968
 wrd@awenet.com   http://www.awenet.com/~wrd/  (PGP public key available)

   Stan:  Cartman, what the hell are you talking about?
Cartman:  I'm talking about rainbows.  I hate those friggin' things!
   Kyle:  Rainbows are those little arches of color that show up during a
	  rainstorm.
Cartman:  Oh, rainBOWS.  Oh yeah, I like those.  Those are cool.

						- Eric Cartman