Subject: Re: MySQL
To: David Brownlee , Andy Finnell <andyfinn@bellsouth.net>
From: Andy Finnell <andyfinn@bellsouth.net>
List: port-macppc
Date: 08/28/2000 08:08:32
Yes, I've looked at the unproven-threads package before.  It should be very similiar (if not identical) to patching mit-pthreads.  Unfortunately, my netbsd/macppc machine is dead (fried the motherboard on my PowerCenter Pro.  Don't ask.), so I'm currently unable to do any development.  If/when I get a new macppc machine I'll create a patch for unproven-threads.  However, some clever person could probably create a patch for the unproven package from my diffs for mit-pthreads.

    -andy