Subject: MySQL
To: None <port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: Mike Bush <mike@ieaccess.com>
List: port-macppc
Date: 08/23/2000 12:20:06
Forgive me if we've been over this but I didnt see anything in the archive.
Is there a search utility?

===> mysql-server-3.22.32 is not available for NetBSD-1.5B-powerpc
Ok, so MySQL is dead and from looking around it seems its always been dead
for NetBSD/macppc. Is this correct? MySQL runs on OS-X/iTools on the same
system so I have to assume its not the hardware.

Anyone have it running or close to running?

BTW: I'd like to say that I'm using Outlook Express and my options are set
to 'plain text' by default. Changing to plain text from HTML seems to cause
problems. Outlook is my only choice ATM.

Mike Bush