Subject: Re: data point on iMacs & USB.
To: Todd Whitesel <toddpw@best.com>
From: David Brownlee <abs@netbsd.org>
List: port-macppc
Date: 08/14/2000 11:12:51
	Interesting news - do you have a PC with a USB port on which you
	can test the keyboard? If not, does anyone have an iMac keyboard
	and PC with USB? If it proves to be a problem maybe someone can
	ship augustss an iMac keyboard so he has one to fix and for
	regression tests in future :)

                David/absolute
			       -- www.netbsd.org: A pmap for every occasion --