Subject: Re: 6360 Performa
To: bsduser <bsdlist@quiz.com.br>
From: Jaron Omega <inphrared@ephemeron.org>
List: port-macppc
Date: 08/11/2000 19:07:48
You cannot see the screen, but your in OF.  It uses the Valkyrie Screen
drivers, and if you want to see the screen you have to set it from an OS.
'screen' is what you want, or you can console it.  all you have to do
is just start typing, I had LinuxPPC running just fine on the Performa
6360, but everytime I booted it, I had to type all of the commands blind,
I don't know how far along the Valkyrie screen drivers are for these
kernels, but LinuxPPC was not able to initialize the display if you could
see OF, that may have changed.  If it hasn't then just start typing.
boot fd:0

and you'll hear your floppy going nuts.

Jaron Omega