Subject: Re: free stuff for NetBSD developers
To: <>
From: Tom Tarka <tommy@mp3.com>
List: port-macppc
Date: 08/04/2000 12:53:24
speaking of hardware for developers, I have a Duo 230 and
mini-dock that are sitting around collecting dust.  Essentially,
everything on it is fried -- monitor, keyboard, etc. -- but I was
successfully running NetBSD 1.2.1 on it and had it running
PPP through a IIcx (it actually routed right and everything!),
albeit sans a head.  In the Dock, you can use a monitor, but
I couldn't get PPP up with the Dock...

Anyway, if this would be useful for development, let me know.
Alternately, I could probably set it up on my local network
as a build machine for folks to connect to and test stuff with...

    -t