Subject: free stuff for NetBSD developers
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org, port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: Ben Zeller <bzeller@hds.harvard.edu>
List: port-macppc
Date: 08/03/2000 20:19:39
Hello all,

I was going to sell this stuff over usenet, but none of it is worth
any more than ten bucks or so individually.  If any developers out
there can use any of these things, you can have them for the cost of
shipping (and packing material, in the case of the computer).  I am
not sure how much of this stuff works, but it all did last year when
I packed it away.  I would prefer Paypal to even up the shipping cost.

Ben

The stuff:

LC III - 80 MB hard drive, 8 MB RAM (4+4), 68882 FPU, 25 MHz '030
CPU, 768 KB VRAM (maxed out), System 7.1, Apple Keyboard II, (no
mouse, keyboard cable, or power cable, sorry!).  Includes original
system disks and manuals.

28.8 Modem.  Practical Peripherals MC288MT II V.34 including 8
standard LED displays, pass through phone jacks, external power
supply, and DB25 to DIN9 hardware handshaking Macintosh modem cable.

External 165 MB SCSI-II hard drive.  La Cie Technologies' Tsunami,
has two DB25 pin SCSI connectors and passthrough AC power connectors.
Set termination and SCSI ID through DIP switches on unit.  Includes
25 pin to 25 pin SCSI cable.  Takes a standard three pronged computer
power cable, which I've lost.

Apple keyboard.  Standard old style ADB keyboard with numeric keypad.
Item # M0116.  The "w" key has broken off, but I still have it.  It
could be glued back in.

Shiva FastPath 4 Localtalk to Ethernet router.  DB-9 Appletalk port,
AUI ethernet, and 10BaseT ethernet ports.  You can download the
support software off the internet.  Works fine last I checked, but it
would occasionally crash under high loads.  But better than a
Gaterbox for those familiar with such things.

APS external hard drive case, plastic case only!  No internals.

SE power supplies, x2

Apple Duo Dock "Gemini" Motherboard, with audio in, audio out,
serial, printer, video out, internal scsi, disk drive, NuBus,
coprocessor slot, and VRAM expansion slot.  Also includes a Gemini
Nubus expander card that lets you plug two cards into the one slot.
Plus, some SCSI ribbon cables and a panel with dual Centronics SCSI
ports that plugs into a scsi ribbon.

68020 chips, x2.  16 Mhz?  One is labeled MC86020RC16E, the other is
MC68020RC16B

68851 chips, x2. Labeled XC68851RC16A

Apple PCI PC compatibility card.  Includes 16 MB RAM.  Pentium
Processor, I think.  It's below a big heat sink, so I can't really
tell!

IIsi Nubus Adapter Card

Apple NuBus Macintosh II Video Card

Relax Technologies NuBus Video Card

Supermac NuBus Video Card

Cabletron NuBus Ethernet Card

8 MB 84 pin DIMM  I do not know if it is EDO or not.

16 MB 84 pin DIMM

Internal hard drive mount for 8*00, 7*00, and some other Power Macs,
Quadras, and Centrises.  x2

Sony auto-inject high density disk drives x3

160 MB Quantum SCSI hard drive

--------
"I think R2 is the living embodiment of the force... the Jesus Droid."
      -- Shari of Ann Arbor