Subject: Re: mesh driver
To: SUNAGAWA Keiki <Keiki_SUNAGAWA@yokogawa.co.jp>
From: Jake Luck <netbsd@10k.org>
List: port-macppc
Date: 08/02/2000 01:00:12
Monroe William, a few other unfortunate ones and I all have been plagued
with the mesh problem on boot. In my case it is a Powerbook 2400c(I guess
they shouldn't list that model on the supported list anymore). I have
meant to go dig in a bit deeper to find out why but hasn't had the time.
Apparently the scsipi_probedev() returns a buffer filled with 0, making
driver id and attachment impossible. 20000205 snapshot has a working
kernel if i recall correctly.

Jake