Subject: Re: NetBSD on PW G3 locks up hard
To: None <port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: David Wetzel <dave@turbocat.de>
List: port-macppc
Date: 08/01/2000 12:02:00
> From: Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.lip6.fr>

> I've finally managed to get NetBSD on a powerbook G3 (G3 bronze with 128MB
> RAM), on the same drive as MacOS. I'm booting from HD using 'boot
> hd:,netbsd'

Hm. according to the FAQ, shared partitions are not supported.
Is this now possible without major hacking sessions over a day?

I have an PB G3 Wallstreet without floppy, black Keyboard and 128 mb. I
could burn an CD or netboot to install.

dave

---
   _  _
 _(_)(_)_  David Wetzel, Turbocat's Development,
(_) __ (_) Buchhorster Strasse 23, D-16567 Muehlenbeck/Berlin, FRG,
  _/  \_   Fax +49 33056 82835 NeXTmail dave@turbocat.de
 (______)  http://www.turbocat.de/
           DEVELOPMENT * CONSULTING * ADMINISTRATION