Subject: Re: your mail
To: Mike Bush <mike@ieaccess.com>
From: Mohan Khurana <mkhurana@andrew.cmu.edu>
List: port-macppc
Date: 07/12/2000 13:16:31
The OFW tells me that it doesn't recognize the bootlabel .  And when I
try to view something as simple as INSTALL.html on a windows machine, it
comes up all currupted.  If you could make the image of your working CD,
it would be much appreciated.  I have been trying to get this installed
for more than a week now.

mohan