Subject: Re: installation question
To: None <port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: Laurent de Segur <lds@apple.com>
List: port-macppc
Date: 06/21/2000 22:25:09
One step further. I was finally able to load the kernel by ungziping the
kernel and copying it to the zip using the Finder (the zip is formatted
HFS), renaming it to netbsd only then typing directly boot zip:,netbsd from
OF. Now I got to the message:

...lots of info removed...

md0: internal 1600K image area
boot device: <unknown>
root on md0a dumps on md0b

Then it hangs here :-(

Should I give any parameters to the OF command? Can you suggest anything
that would help me passing this barrier?
I am using a Yosemite (B&W G3).
Thanks and sorry for the trouble,

Laurent